2012 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 31 - Motor and Other vehicles
Chapter 31-3.2 - Snowmobiles and Recreational Vehicles
- Chapter 31-3.2-1 - Definitions.
- Chapter 31-3.2-2 - Registration.
- Chapter 31-3.2-3 - Disposition of fees.
- Chapter 31-3.2-4 - Transfer or termination of ownership.
- Chapter 31-3.2-4.1 - Operation of snowmobile or recreational vehicle without permission Penalty.
- Chapter 31-3.2-5 - Licensing by political subdivisions.
- Chapter 31-3.2-6 - Rules and regulations.
- Chapter 31-3.2-7 - Operation.
- Chapter 31-3.2-7.1 - Operation prohibited within valley marshes.
- Chapter 31-3.2-8 - Mufflers.
- Chapter 31-3.2-9 - Crossing of highways by youthful operators Prohibitions.
- Chapter 31-3.2-10 - Penalties.
- Chapter 31-3.2-11 - Liability for negligence.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.