2012 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 31 - Motor and Other vehicles
Chapter 31-3.1 - Certificates of Title and Security Interests
- Chapter 31-3.1-1 - Certificate of title required.
- Chapter 31-3.1-2 - Exclusions.
- Chapter 31-3.1-3 - Optional certificate of title.
- Chapter 31-3.1-4 - Application for first certificate of title.
- Chapter 31-3.1-5 - Examination of records.
- Chapter 31-3.1-6 - Issuance and records.
- Chapter 31-3.1-7 - Contents and effect of certificate.
- Chapter 31-3.1-8 - Delivery.
- Chapter 31-3.1-9 - Registration without certificate of title Bond.
- Chapter 31-3.1-10 - Refusing certificate of title.
- Chapter 31-3.1-11 - Lost, stolen or mutilated certificates.
- Chapter 31-3.1-12 - Transfer.
- Chapter 31-3.1-13 - Transfer to or from dealer Records.
- Chapter 31-3.1-14 - Transfer by operation of law.
- Chapter 31-3.1-15 - Fees Registration cards.
- Chapter 31-3.1-16 - Issuance of new certificate.
- Chapter 31-3.1-16.1 - Electronic recording of security interests.
- Chapter 31-3.1-17 - Scrapping, dismantling or destroying vehicle.
- Chapter 31-3.1-18 - Excepted liens and security interests.
- Chapter 31-3.1-19 - Perfection of security interests.
- Chapter 31-3.1-20 - Security interest Change of certificate.
- Chapter 31-3.1-21 - Assignment by lienholder.
- Chapter 31-3.1-22 - Release of security interest.
- Chapter 31-3.1-23 - Duty of lienholder.
- Chapter 31-3.1-24 - Exclusiveness of procedure.
- Chapter 31-3.1-25 - Suspension or revocation of certificates.
- Chapter 31-3.1-26 - Powers of division of motor vehicles.
- Chapter 31-3.1-27 - Vehicle leases that are not sales or security interests.
- Chapter 31-3.1-28 31-3.1-35. - [Obsolete.].
- Chapter 31-3.1-36 - Court review.
- Chapter 31-3.1-37 - Passage of title upon death of owner.
- Chapter 31-3.1-38 - Effective dates Applicability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.