2012 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 31 - Motor and Other vehicles
Chapter 31-29 - Reciprocity Agreements
- Chapter 31-29-1 - Reciprocity board established.
- Chapter 31-29-2 - Entry into reciprocal agreements Scope of agreements.
- Chapter 31-29-3 - Authority exercised by governor.
- Chapter 31-29-4 - Agreements subject to statutes Discretion of governor.
- Chapter 31-29-5 - Disability parking reciprocity agreements.
- Chapter 31-29-6 - Driver License Compact Reciprocity Agreement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.