2012 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 31 - Motor and Other vehicles
Chapter 31-28 - Parking Facilities and Privileges
- Chapter 31-28-1 - "Parking meter" defined.
- Chapter 31-28-2 - Ordinances authorizing parking meters and meter zones.
- Chapter 31-28-3 - Unauthorized meters.
- Chapter 31-28-4 - Exemption of persons with disabilities from payment of fees.
- Chapter 31-28-5 - Repealed.
- Chapter 31-28-6 - Overtime parking by persons with a disability exempt from fees.
- Chapter 31-28-7 - Motor vehicle plates for persons with disabilities Entitlement Designated parking spaces Violations.
- Chapter 31-28-7.1 - Motor vehicle placards for group care facilities, government agencies, nonprofit organizations, or companies serving people with disabilities.
- Chapter 31-28-7.2 - Repealed.
- Chapter 31-28-7.3 - Disability parking enforcement program.
- Chapter 31-28-7.10 - Special legislative commission to study the disability parking placard system.
- Chapter 31-28-8 - Use of meters for charitable contributions.
- Chapter 31-28-9 - Owner's liability for parking tickets.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.