2012 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 31 - Motor and Other vehicles
Chapter 31-26 - Accidents and Accident Reports
- Chapter 31-26-1 - Duty to stop in accidents resulting in personal injury.
- Chapter 31-26-2 - Duty to stop in accidents resulting in damage to vehicle.
- Chapter 31-26-3 - Duty to give information and render aid.
- Chapter 31-26-3.1 - Duty to stop in accidents resulting in death or injury to domesticated animals.
- Chapter 31-26-3.2 - Immediate notice of accident.
- Chapter 31-26-3.3 - Duty to stop in accidents involving motor vehicles and bicycles not resulting in serious bodily injury or death Duty to give information and render aid Penalty.
- Chapter 31-26-4 - Duty on collision with unattended vehicle.
- Chapter 31-26-5 - Duty in accident resulting in damage to highway fixtures.
- Chapter 31-26-6 - Drivers required to make written reports.
- Chapter 31-26-7 - Supplemental reports.
- Chapter 31-26-8 - Reports by owner when driver incapable.
- Chapter 31-26-9 - Reports by law enforcement officers.
- Chapter 31-26-10 - Accident report forms Contents.
- Chapter 31-26-11 - Penalties for failure to report.
- Chapter 31-26-12 - Garage reports of bullet damage.
- Chapter 31-26-13 - Reports confidential Use as evidence.
- Chapter 31-26-14 - Tabulation and publication of statistical information.
- Chapter 31-26-15 - Reports required by municipalities.
- Chapter 31-26-16 - Uniform statewide motor vehicle accident police report.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.