2012 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 31 - Motor and Other vehicles
Chapter 31-23.3 - Nontransparent Windshields and Windows
- Chapter 31-23.3-1 - Definitions.
- Chapter 31-23.3-2 - Windshields and windows obscured by nontransparent materials.
- Chapter 31-23.3-3 - Rules and regulations authorized Administrator of the division of motor vehicles.
- Chapter 31-23.3-4 - Exemptions.
- Chapter 31-23.3-5 - Penalties.
- Chapter 31-23.3-6 - Vehicles with existing sunscreening materials.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.