2012 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 31 - Motor and Other vehicles
Chapter 31-23.2 - Tampering with Odometers
- Chapter 31-23.2-1 - Declaration of findings and purpose.
- Chapter 31-23.2-2 - Definitions.
- Chapter 31-23.2-3 - Unlawful devices.
- Chapter 31-23.2-4 - Unlawful activity.
- Chapter 31-23.2-5 - Maintenance.
- Chapter 31-23.2-6 - Transfer of vehicle.
- Chapter 31-23.2-7 - Penalty.
- Chapter 31-23.2-8 - Cause of action Statute of limitations Damages.
- Chapter 31-23.2-9 - Other laws unaffected.
- Chapter 31-23.2-10 - Division of motor vehicles Odometer inspection.
- Chapter 31-23.2-11 - Violation constituting deceptive trade practice.
- Chapter 31-23.2-12 - Dealers Bonding.
- Chapter 31-23.2-13 - Dealers Records.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.