2012 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 31 - Motor and Other vehicles
Chapter 31-21 - Stopping, Standing, and Parking Restrictions
- Chapter 31-21-1 - Stopping on traveled portion of open highway prohibited.
- Chapter 31-21-2 - Removal of vehicle parked on highway.
- Chapter 31-21-3 - Removal of vehicle obstructing traffic on bridge or in tunnel.
- Chapter 31-21-4 - Places where parking or stopping prohibited.
- Chapter 31-21-5 - Unauthorized movement of vehicle into prohibited area.
- Chapter 31-21-6 - Admission or discharge of passengers.
- Chapter 31-21-7 - Parallel parking Proximity to curb.
- Chapter 31-21-8 - Left curb parking.
- Chapter 31-21-9 - Angle parking.
- Chapter 31-21-10 - Restriction of parking on state highways.
- Chapter 31-21-10.1 - Removal of vehicles parked in excess of twenty-four hours.
- Chapter 31-21-11 - Removal of disabled vehicle obstructing traffic on state highway, state bridge, or state tunnel.
- Chapter 31-21-12 - Acquisition, maintenance, and operation of tow trucks by department of transportation.
- Chapter 31-21-13 - Repealed.
- Chapter 31-21-14 - Opening vehicle doors.
- Chapter 31-21-15 - Temporary no parking.
- Chapter 31-21-16 - Liability of owner, operator, and lessee.
- Chapter 31-21-17 - Motorcycle parking privileges.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.