2012 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 31 - Motor and Other vehicles
Chapter 31-20 - Special Stops Required
- Chapter 31-20-1 - When railroad crossing stops required of all vehicles.
- Chapter 31-20-2 - Driving through railroad gate or barrier.
- Chapter 31-20-3 - Stop signs at dangerous railroad crossings.
- Chapter 31-20-4 - Vehicles required to stop at all railroads Exceptions.
- Chapter 31-20-5 - Moving of heavy equipment over railroad crossings.
- Chapter 31-20-6 - Designation of through highways Erection of stop and yield signs.
- Chapter 31-20-7 - Specifications for stop signs.
- Chapter 31-20-8 - Placement of stop signs.
- Chapter 31-20-9 - Obedience to stop signs.
- Chapter 31-20-10 - Vehicles emerging from alleys, driveways, and buildings.
- Chapter 31-20-10.1 - , 31-20-10.2. [Reserved.].
- Chapter 31-20-10.3 - School bus stops Routes.
- Chapter 31-20-10.4 - Exemption from discharge requirements of § 31-20-10.3.
- Chapter 31-20-11 - Marking of school buses Penalty for violation.
- Chapter 31-20-11.1 - Signaling of stops for school buses.
- Chapter 31-20-12 - Stopping for school bus required Penalty for violation.
- Chapter 31-20-12.1 - Repealed.
- Chapter 31-20-13 - School buses stopped on divided highway or in loading zone.
- Chapter 31-20-14 - Repealed.
- Chapter 31-20-15 - Posting of bridle path signs.
- Chapter 31-20-16 - Stops at bridle path crossings.
- Chapter 31-20-17 - Stopping for crossing guards and school bus monitors required.
- Chapter 31-20-17.1 - Private complaint Stopping for crossing guard/bus monitor required.
- Chapter 31-20-17.2 - Private complaint Stopping for crossing guard/bus monitor required Central Falls.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.