2012 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 31 - Motor and Other vehicles
Chapter 31-2 - Division of Motor Vehicles
- Chapter 31-2-1 - Establishment Duties Chief of division.
- Chapter 31-2-2 - Subordinates and investigators.
- Chapter 31-2-3 - Enforcement duties of administrator.
- Chapter 31-2-4 - Rules and regulations Exception to authority.
- Chapter 31-2-5 - Official seal.
- Chapter 31-2-6 - Offices.
- Chapter 31-2-7 - Forms.
- Chapter 31-2-8 - Oaths and acknowledgments.
- Chapter 31-2-9 - Certified copies of licenses, applications and certificates.
- Chapter 31-2-10 - Abstracts of operator's records.
- Chapter 31-2-11 - Records open for inspection Admissibility of certified copies of records as evidence.
- Chapter 31-2-12 - Destruction of obsolete records.
- Chapter 31-2-13 - Report to tax assessors of vehicles registered.
- Chapter 31-2-14 - Investigation of applications Rejection.
- Chapter 31-2-15 - Seizure of documents and plates.
- Chapter 31-2-16 - Publication of laws.
- Chapter 31-2-17 - Summons of witnesses Taking of testimony.
- Chapter 31-2-18 - Service of notice.
- Chapter 31-2-19 - Appeal from administrator of the division of motor vehicles.
- Chapter 31-2-20 - Registration and license information Fee.
- Chapter 31-2-21 - Record of hearings.
- Chapter 31-2-22 - Authority to enter into reciprocity agreements.
- Chapter 31-2-23 - Denial of license or registrations for nonpayment of delinquent child support.
- Chapter 31-2-24 - Service fees on returned checks.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.