2012 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 31 - Motor and Other vehicles
Chapter 31-19 - Operation of Bicycles
- Chapter 31-19-1 - Violations.
- Chapter 31-19-1.1 - , 31-19-1.2. Repealed..
- Chapter 31-19-2 - Responsibility of parent or guardian.
- Chapter 31-19-2.1 - Helmets required on bicycle operators, bicycle passengers, skateboarders, rollerskaters, inline skaters, and scooter riders ages fifteen (15) and younger.
- Chapter 31-19-3 - Applicability of traffic laws.
- Chapter 31-19-4 - Excessive number of persons on bicycle.
- Chapter 31-19-5 - Clinging to vehicles.
- Chapter 31-19-6 - Bicycles to right of road.
- Chapter 31-19-7 - Number of bicycles abreast.
- Chapter 31-19-8 - Repealed.
- Chapter 31-19-9 - Carrying articles.
- Chapter 31-19-10 - Lamps and other equipment on bicycles.
- Chapter 31-19-11 - Bicycles and motorized wheelchairs on sidewalks and crosswalks.
- Chapter 31-19-12 - Bicycles on sidewalks and crosswalks Rights and duties.
- Chapter 31-19-13 - Bicycle parking.
- Chapter 31-19-14 - Turn and stop signals.
- Chapter 31-19-15 - Left turns.
- Chapter 31-19-16 - Bicycle identifying number.
- Chapter 31-19-17 - Inspecting bicycles.
- Chapter 31-19-18 - Bicycle racing.
- Chapter 31-19-19 - Use of coasters, roller skates, and similar devices restricted.
- Chapter 31-19-20 - Sale of new bicycles.
- Chapter 31-19-21 - Sale of used bicycles.
- Chapter 31-19-22 - Use of pedal carriages and rickshaws in the town of New Shoreham.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.