2012 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 31 - Motor and Other vehicles
Chapter 31-19.3 - Regulation of Rental of Motorized Bicycles, Motor Scooters and Motorized Tricycles in New Shoreham
- Chapter 31-19.3-1 - Purpose.
- Chapter 31-19.3-2 - Definitions.
- Chapter 31-19.3-3 - License required.
- Chapter 31-19.3-4 - License application.
- Chapter 31-19.3-5 - Ordinances.
- Chapter 31-19.3-6 - Denial, suspension, or revocation of license.
- Chapter 31-19.3-7 - Denial of license hearing.
- Chapter 31-19.3-8 - Hearing on suspension or revocation of license.
- Chapter 31-19.3-9 - Records of council.
- Chapter 31-19.3-10 - Appeals to superior court.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.