2012 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 31 - Motor and Other vehicles
Chapter 31-16 - Starting, Stopping, and Turns
- Chapter 31-16-1 - Care in starting from stop.
- Chapter 31-16-2 - Manner of turning at intersection.
- Chapter 31-16-3 - Marking of turn-paths at particular intersections.
- Chapter 31-16-4 - Places where U-turns prohibited.
- Chapter 31-16-5 - Turn signal required.
- Chapter 31-16-6 - Time of signaling turn.
- Chapter 31-16-6.1 - Penalties.
- Chapter 31-16-7 - Signaling of stops.
- Chapter 31-16-8 - Method of giving signals.
- Chapter 31-16-9 - Vehicles on which mechanical signal devices required.
- Chapter 31-16-10 - Manner of giving arm signals.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.