2012 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 31 - Motor and Other vehicles
Chapter 31-15 - Passing, Use of Lanes, and Rules of the Road
- Chapter 31-15-1 - Right half of road.
- Chapter 31-15-2 - Slow traffic to right.
- Chapter 31-15-3 - Passing of vehicles proceeding in opposite directions.
- Chapter 31-15-4 - Overtaking on left.
- Chapter 31-15-5 - Overtaking on the right.
- Chapter 31-15-6 - Clearance for overtaking.
- Chapter 31-15-7 - Places where overtaking prohibited.
- Chapter 31-15-8 - Posting of no passing zones.
- Chapter 31-15-9 - One way highways.
- Chapter 31-15-10 - Rotary traffic islands.
- Chapter 31-15-11 - Laned roadways.
- Chapter 31-15-12 - Interval between vehicles.
- Chapter 31-15-12.1 - Entering intersections.
- Chapter 31-15-13 - Divided highways.
- Chapter 31-15-14 - Entry or leaving of limited-access roadways.
- Chapter 31-15-15 - Designation and posting of controlled-access roadways.
- Chapter 31-15-16 - Use of emergency break-down lane for travel.
- Chapter 31-15-17 - Crossing bicycle lane.
- Chapter 31-15-18 - Unsafe passing of a person operating a bicycle; penalty.
- Chapter 31-15-19 - Two-way left turn lanes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.