2012 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 31 - Motor and Other vehicles
Chapter 31-12 - Applicability of Traffic Regulations
- Chapter 31-12-1 - Places provisions applicable.
- Chapter 31-12-2 - Repealed.
- Chapter 31-12-3 - Obedience to police officers.
- Chapter 31-12-4 - Applicability to public vehicles.
- Chapter 31-12-5 - Exemption of highway workers.
- Chapter 31-12-6 - Emergency vehicles Times when entitled to special privileges.
- Chapter 31-12-7 - Privileges allowed emergency vehicles.
- Chapter 31-12-8 - Warning signals given by emergency vehicles.
- Chapter 31-12-9 - Due care by emergency vehicles.
- Chapter 31-12-10 - Animals and animal-drawn vehicles.
- Chapter 31-12-11 - Uniformity of application.
- Chapter 31-12-12 - Powers of local authorities.
- Chapter 31-12-13 - Local regulations to be posted.
- Chapter 31-12-14 - State approval for traffic control devices on state highways.
- Chapter 31-12-15 - Powers of landowners preserved.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.