2012 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 31 - Motor and Other vehicles
Chapter 31-10.3 - Rhode Island Uniform Commercial Driver's License Act
- Chapter 31-10.3-1 - Short title.
- Chapter 31-10.3-2 - Statement of intent and purpose.
- Chapter 31-10.3-3 - Definitions.
- Chapter 31-10.3-7 - Administration by department.
- Chapter 31-10.3-8 - Rulemaking authority.
- Chapter 31-10.3-9 - Authority to enter into agreements.
- Chapter 31-10.3-13 - Requirements Commercial.
- Chapter 31-10.3-14 - Classes of licenses Endorsements.
- Chapter 31-10.3-15 - Persons not eligible for licensing.
- Chapter 31-10.3-16 - Persons exempt from licensing.
- Chapter 31-10.3-17 - Repealed.
- Chapter 31-10.3-18 - Applications.
- Chapter 31-10.3-19 - Examination of applicants.
- Chapter 31-10.3-20 - Fees.
- Chapter 31-10.3-21 - Revenue.
- Chapter 31-10.3-22 - Document security.
- Chapter 31-10.3-23 - Expiration of licenses.
- Chapter 31-10.3-24 - Renewals.
- Chapter 31-10.3-25 - Existing commercial drivers.
- Chapter 31-10.3-26 - License to be carried and exhibited on demand.
- Chapter 31-10.3-27 - Limitation on number of driver's licenses.
- Chapter 31-10.3-28 - Notification required by employee.
- Chapter 31-10.3-29 - Employer responsibilities.
- Chapter 31-10.3-30 - Commercial driver's license required.
- Chapter 31-10.3-31 - Violations Penalties.
- Chapter 31-10.3-32 - Contents and issuance of commercial driver's license.
- Chapter 31-10.3-33 - Notification of traffic violations.
- Chapter 31-10.3-34 - Abstracts of driver records.
- Chapter 31-10.3-35 - Unlawful use of commercial license.
- Chapter 31-10.3-36 - Manufacture of commercial license Unauthorized.
- Chapter 31-10.3-37 - Prohibition on masking convictions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.