2012 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 31 - Motor and Other vehicles
Chapter 31-10.1 - Special License for Motorcycles, Motor Scooters, and Other Motor Driven Cycles
- Chapter 31-10.1-1 - License required.
- Chapter 31-10.1-1.1 - Motorcycle driver education program.
- Chapter 31-10.1-1.2 - Approved motorcycle rider education program.
- Chapter 31-10.1-2 - Learner's permit.
- Chapter 31-10.1-3 - Examination.
- Chapter 31-10.1-4 - Required equipment.
- Chapter 31-10.1-5 - Handlebars.
- Chapter 31-10.1-6 - Passengers.
- Chapter 31-10.1-7 - Inspection.
- Chapter 31-10.1-8 - Anatomical gifts by operators.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.