2012 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 2 - Agriculture and Forestry
Chapter 2-15 - Protection of Trees and Plants Generally
- Chapter 2-15-1 - Registration of wood cutting operations.
- Chapter 2-15-2 - Reports to department Suspensions.
- Chapter 2-15-3 - Violations.
- Chapter 2-15-4 - Exemptions from §§ 2-15-1 2-15-3.
- Chapter 2-15-5 - Removal of injurious plants.
- Chapter 2-15-6 - Injuries to trees and shrubs prohibited.
- Chapter 2-15-7 - Throwing of debris prohibited.
- Chapter 2-15-8 - Permits for cutting or removal of plants or debris Replacement of damaged or removed trees.
- Chapter 2-15-9 - Control of injurious gases.
- Chapter 2-15-10 - Control of injurious liquids.
- Chapter 2-15-11 - Penalty for violations of §§ 2-15-6, 2-15-8, 2-15-9, and 2-15-10.
- Chapter 2-15-12 - Plants for taking of which permits are required.
- Chapter 2-15-13 - Transportation of contraband plants.
- Chapter 2-15-14 - Plants as prima facie evidence of violations.
- Chapter 2-15-15 - Arrest and prosecution of violators.
- Chapter 2-15-16 - Penalty for violations of §§ 2-15-12 2-15-17.
- Chapter 2-15-17 - Powers of department of environmental management preserved.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.