There is a newer version of the Rhode Island General Laws
2012 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 11 - Criminal Offenses
Chapter 11-32 - Obstructing Justice
- Chapter 11-32-1 - Obstructing officer in execution of duty.
- Chapter 11-32-2 - False report of crime.
- Chapter 11-32-3 - Obstruction of the judicial system.
- Chapter 11-32-4 - Definitions.
- Chapter 11-32-5 - Intimidation of witnesses and victims of crimes.
- Chapter 11-32-6 - Jurisdiction of district, superior and family courts.
- Chapter 11-32-7 - Pretrial release.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.