2010 Rhode Island Code
Title 15 Domestic Relations
CHAPTER 15-4 Married Women's Rights
- § 15-4-1 Ownership of separate property.
- § 15-4-2 Receipt of property and release of debts by married woman.
- § 15-4-3 Power to contract.
- § 15-4-4 Conveyance of property to or from husband or other persons.
- § 15-4-5 Acknowledgment of deeds and letters of attorney.
- § 15-4-6 Release of interest.
- § 15-4-7 Testamentary power.
- § 15-4-8 Rights of spouses in real estate.
- § 15-4-9 Trade or business Partnership with husband.
- § 15-4-10 Power to act as fiduciary.
- § 15-4-11 Agent for husband Husband as agent.
- § 15-4-12 Liability for contracts or torts of husband or wife.
- § 15-4-13 Liability of property to attachment and levy Liens.
- § 15-4-14 Proceeding by or against married woman.
- § 15-4-15 Effect of coverture on adverse possession cases.
- § 15-4-16 Property of absent or imprisoned husband.
- § 15-4-17 Abolition of interspousal immunity.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.