2010 Rhode Island Code
Title 15 Domestic Relations
CHAPTER 15-3 Solemnization of Marriages
- § 15-3-1 15-3-4. Repealed..
- § 15-3-5 Officials empowered to join persons in marriage.
- § 15-3-6 Marriages after the manner of Friends, according to Jewish rites, or spiritual assembly of Baha'is.
- § 15-3-7 Presentation of marriage license.
- § 15-3-8 Witnesses to ceremony.
- § 15-3-9 Statement of objections to marriage.
- § 15-3-10 Penalty for marriage without license or despite impediment.
- § 15-3-11 Knowingly performing bigamous marriage.
- § 15-3-12 Endorsement and return of license.
- § 15-3-13 Filing of return of marriage.
- § 15-3-14 Neglect of duty by person performing ceremony.
- § 15-3-15 Marriages valid despite irregularities Penalty for marriage without compliance.
- § 15-3-16 Solemnization of marriage without authority.
- § 15-3-17 Court orders regarding invalid marriages.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.