2010 Rhode Island Code
Title 15 Domestic Relations
CHAPTER 15-24 Reporting of New Hires
- § 15-24-1 Purpose.
- § 15-24-2 General rule on reporting.
- § 15-24-3 Definitions.
- § 15-24-4 Employees obligation.
- § 15-24-5 Employer's reporting requirements.
- § 15-24-6 Transmission of wage withholding notices to employers.
- § 15-24-7 Failure to comply.
- § 15-24-8 Unauthorized disclosure of information.
- § 15-24-9 Department's obligation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.