2010 Rhode Island Code
Title 15 Domestic Relations
CHAPTER 15-22 Exchange of Information in Support of Child Support Collection
- § 15-22-1 Access to information.
- § 15-22-2 Financial institution data matches.
- § 15-22-3 Administrative subpoena.
- § 15-22-4 Personal data Purposes for which disclosure permitted Safeguards Exceptions Unauthorized inspection or disclosure Penalties.
- § 15-22-5 Disclosure of personal data prohibited Petition for disclosure Motion to seal court files Determination of harm Limited disclosure.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.