2010 Rhode Island Code
Title 15 Domestic Relations
CHAPTER 15-13 Divorce or Separation ProceedingsSupport for Children Receiving Public Assistance
- § 15-13-1 Determination of children receiving public assistance.
- § 15-13-2 Setting of support for children receiving public assistance.
- § 15-13-3 Reconsideration of support orders.
- § 15-13-3.1 Enforcement procedures.
- § 15-13-3.2 Transfer of assets.
- § 15-13-3.3 Release of execution.
- § 15-13-4 Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.