2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 6A - Uniform Commercial Code
CHAPTER 6A-5 - Letters of Credit
- § 6A-5-101 - Short title.
- § 6A-5-102 - Definitions.
- § 6A-5-103 - Scope.
- § 6A-5-104 - Formal requirements.
- § 6A-5-105 - Consideration.
- § 6A-5-106 - Issuance, amendment, cancellation, and duration.
- § 6A-5-107 - Confirmer, nominated person, and adviser.
- § 6A-5-108 - Issuer's rights and obligations.
- § 6A-5-109 - Fraud and forgery.
- § 6A-5-110 - Warranties.
- § 6A-5-111 - Remedies.
- § 6A-5-112 - Transfer of letter of credit.
- § 6A-5-113 - Transfer by operation of law.
- § 6A-5-114 - Assignment of proceeds.
- § 6A-5-115 - Statute of limitations.
- § 6A-5-116 - Choice of law and forum.
- § 6A-5-117 - Subrogation of issuer, applicant, and nominated person.
- § 6A-5-118 - Security interest of issuer or nominated person.
- § 6A-5-119 - Transition.
- § 6A-5-120 - Official comments.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.