2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 46 - Waters and Navigation
CHAPTER 46-7 - Stakes and Buoys
- § 46-7-1 - Marking of Pawtucket River channel.
- § 46-7-2 - Misuse or injury to Pawtucket River channel markers.
- § 46-7-3 - Misuse or injury to federally placed markers in upper Narragansett Bay.
- § 46-7-4 - Venue of forfeiture actions Limitation.
- § 46-7-5 - Misuse or injury to markers in Bristol and Conimicut areas.
- § 46-7-6 - Injuries to Castle Island beacon or markers south of Conimicut.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.