2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 46 - Waters and Navigation
CHAPTER 46-6 - Obstructions to Navigation
- § 46-6-1 - Deposit of dirt and other substances in public tidewaters.
- § 46-6-2 - Approval of plans for construction of wharves and piers.
- § 46-6-3 - Abatement of unauthorized encroachments on tidewater.
- § 46-6-4 - Protection of Blackstone and Seekonk Rivers.
- § 46-6-5 - [Repealed.].
- § 46-6-6 - Protection of upper Narragansett Bay.
- § 46-6-7 - Protection of waters off Goat Island.
- § 46-6-8 - Duty of department to remove obstructions.
- § 46-6-9 - Notice to owner to remove obstruction Penalty.
- § 46-6-10 - Removal of obstruction by director Payment of cost.
- § 46-6-11 - Liability for cost of removing obstruction Action for recovery.
- § 46-6-12 - Sale of object removed to pay cost of removal.
- § 46-6-13 - Insurer of lost vessel not liable for cost of removal.
- § 46-6-14 - Commissioner of wrecks not liable for cost Application of property held.
- § 46-6-15 - Duty of commissioners of wrecks and harbormasters to give notice of obstructions.
- § 46-6-16 - Application for federal reimbursement of expenses.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.