2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 46 - Waters and Navigation
CHAPTER 46-5 - Construction of Port Facilities
- § 46-5-1 - Power to acquire land along tidewater.
- § 46-5-1.1 - Permission to conduct filling activity distinguished from grants of rights and property interest in the filled area.
- § 46-5-1.2 - State ownership of tidal lands Grants of title by the General Assembly Approval to fill required General Assembly to set policy Harborlines repealed.
- § 46-5-2 - Filing of description, plat, and statement as to land to be condemned.
- § 46-5-3 - Vesting of title to land taken.
- § 46-5-4 - Service and publication of notice of taking of land.
- § 46-5-5 - Payment of agreed price.
- § 46-5-6 - Jury assessment of damages Consolidation of claims for trial.
- § 46-5-7 - Late filing of petition for jury trial.
- § 46-5-8 - Representation of infants and incompetents.
- § 46-5-9 - Construction of port facilities Rates for services.
- § 46-5-10 - Lease of facilities.
- § 46-5-11 - Control and management of public facilities.
- § 46-5-12 - Rules and regulations Penalty for violation.
- § 46-5-13 - Disposition of revenues.
- § 46-5-14 - Operation of facilities for public use.
- § 46-5-15 - Disposition of lands no longer needed.
- § 46-5-16 - Yacht and boat moorings.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.