2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 46 - Waters and Navigation
CHAPTER 46-31 - The Rhode Island Bays, Rivers, and Watersheds Coordination Team
- § 46-31-1 - Legislative findings.
- § 46-31-2 - Definitions.
- § 46-31-3 - Coordination team and chair position created.
- § 46-31-4 - Purpose and duties of the coordination team.
- § 46-31-5 - Preparation of a systems-level plan.
- § 46-31-6 - Implementation of the systems-level plan.
- § 46-31-7 - Duties of chairperson.
- § 46-31-8 - Powers of the coordination team.
- § 46-31-9 - Committees.
- § 46-31-10 - Compliance with plans by local municipalities.
- § 46-31-11 - Plans, reports, budgets, and other documents.
- § 46-31-12 - Staff and budget.
- § 46-31-12.1 - Bays, Rivers and Watersheds Fund.
- § 46-31-13 - Assistance by state officers, departments, boards and commissions.
- § 46-31-14 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.