2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 46 - Waters and Navigation
CHAPTER 46-22.2 - Alcohol Boating Safety Act
- § 46-22.2-1 - Short title.
- § 46-22.2-2 - Definitions.
- § 46-22.2-3 - Violations by intoxicated watercraft operators.
- § 46-22.2-3.1 - Additional penalties for underage offenders.
- § 46-22.2-4 - [Repealed.].
- § 46-22.2-5 - Chemical tests for intoxication.
- § 46-22.2-6 - Admissibility of evidence.
- § 46-22.2-7 - Testing of blood of persons killed in watercraft accidents.
- § 46-22.2-8 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.