2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 46 - Waters and Navigation
CHAPTER 46-18 - Damages from Milldams
- § 46-18-1 - Right of owner to continue and improve dam and pond.
- § 46-18-2 - Action for damages from dam Liability of mill and dam for recovery.
- § 46-18-3 - Jury trial of damages.
- § 46-18-4 - Scope of damages appraised.
- § 46-18-5 - Appraisal of future yearly damages.
- § 46-18-6 - Appraisal of damages in gross.
- § 46-18-7 - Election between yearly damages and damages in gross.
- § 46-18-8 - Effect of election Judgment.
- § 46-18-9 - Judgment on failure of plaintiff to make election.
- § 46-18-10 - Execution against mill and dam.
- § 46-18-11 - Effect of sale on execution Redemption.
- § 46-18-12 - Cessation of yearly damages after removal of dam.
- § 46-18-13 - Death of plaintiff pending action.
- § 46-18-14 - Sale of cotenant's interest pending action.
- § 46-18-15 - Death of defendant pending action.
- § 46-18-16 - Maximum period of detention of natural stream.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.