2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 46 - Waters and Navigation
CHAPTER 46-16 - New England Interstate Water Pollution Control Commission
- § 46-16-1 - Interstate compact authorized Text of compact.
- § 46-16-1.1 - Reaffirmation of support.
- § 46-16-1.2 - Personnel authorizations.
- § 46-16-1.3 - Concurrence in additional powers.
- § 46-16-2 - Appointment of commissioners Expenses Powers and duties.
- § 46-16-3 - Development of training standards.
- § 46-16-4 - Issuance of certificates to employees of treatment plants.
- § 46-16-5 - Revision of standards.
- § 46-16-6 - Recognition of certificates issued by commission.
- § 46-16-7 - Commission to act independently in some circumstances.
- § 46-16-8 - Water quality network.
- § 46-16-9 - Compliance with requirements for water quality.
- § 46-16-10 - Limitations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.