2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 46 - Waters and Navigation
CHAPTER 46-14 - Contamination of Drinking Water
- § 46-14-1 - Contamination of drinking water sources prohibited.
- § 46-14-2 - Order to remove polluting matter from premises.
- § 46-14-2.1 - Contamination of private well Notice to municipal water supply agency.
- § 46-14-2.2 - Contamination of local water supply Notice to city or town.
- § 46-14-3 - Service of notice.
- § 46-14-4 - Prosecutions of violations Liability for costs.
- § 46-14-5 - Judicial aid in enforcement.
- § 46-14-6 - Inspection of premises.
- § 46-14-7 - [Repealed.].
- § 46-14-8 - Penalties.
- § 46-14-9 - Rules and regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.