2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 46 - Waters and Navigation
CHAPTER 46-12.8 - Water Projects Revolving Loan Fund
- § 46-12.8-1 - Legislative findings.
- § 46-12.8-2 - Definitions.
- § 46-12.8-3 - Additional powers of agency in connection with administration of safe drinking water revolving fund.
- § 46-12.8-4 - Establishment of safe drinking water revolving loan fund, sources of funds, permitted uses.
- § 46-12.8-5 - Procedure for application, approval, and award of financial assistance.
- § 46-12.8-6 - Authorization to expend funds available for local grants.
- § 46-12.8-7 - Power of local governmental units.
- § 46-12.8-8 - Authority of local governmental units to issue obligations Terms.
- § 46-12.8-9 - Power of local governmental units to issue limited obligations payable from drinking water system revenues.
- § 46-12.8-10 - Trust agreements pertaining to local governmental obligations.
- § 46-12.8-11 - Bonds of the agency.
- § 46-12.8-12 - Refunding bonds.
- § 46-12.8-13 - Bonds eligible for investment.
- § 46-12.8-14 - No additional consent required.
- § 46-12.8-15 - Bonds not obligations of the state.
- § 46-12.8-16 - Lien status recording.
- § 46-12.8-17 - Bonds and local government obligations as investment securities.
- § 46-12.8-18 - Proceeds received by agency as trust funds.
- § 46-12.8-19 - Tax exemption.
- § 46-12.8-20 - Duration of agency Termination.
- § 46-12.8-21 - Record keeping financial statements.
- § 46-12.8-22 - Supplemental powers Inconsistent laws.
- § 46-12.8-23 - Compliance with federal law.
- § 46-12.8-24 - Severability Liberal construction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.