2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 46 - Waters and Navigation
CHAPTER 46-10 - Shipwrecks
- § 46-10-1 - Appointment of town commissioners of wrecks and shipwrecked goods Bond.
- § 46-10-2 - Commissioner to take charge of wrecked property.
- § 46-10-3 - Employment of assistants by commissioner Disobedience of orders.
- § 46-10-4 - Inventory of property Compensation and reimbursement of commissioner.
- § 46-10-5 - Arbitration of amount due commissioner Action at law.
- § 46-10-6 - Compensation due persons other than commissioner Appeal.
- § 46-10-7 - Penalty for unauthorized intermeddling with property.
- § 46-10-8 - Publication of notice of finding of wreck.
- § 46-10-9 - Sale of property to pay duties.
- § 46-10-10 - Sale of perishable goods or goods subject to reduction in value Accounting.
- § 46-10-11 - Inventory and accounting for unclaimed property Delivery to town.
- § 46-10-12 - Compensation of commissioner for property delivered to town.
- § 46-10-13 - Suit by town for unclaimed property.
- § 46-10-14 - Bond of director.
- § 46-10-15 - Taking charge of property wrecked on Block Island.
- § 46-10-16 - Employment of assistants by director.
- § 46-10-17 - Appointment of agent for director.
- § 46-10-18 - Penalty for disobedience of order of director.
- § 46-10-19 - Inventory of property wrecked on Block Island Reimbursement of director.
- § 46-10-20 - Arbitration of amounts due director.
- § 46-10-21 - Action for amounts due director.
- § 46-10-22 - Amounts due parties other than director Appeal.
- § 46-10-23 - Penalty for unauthorized intermeddling with property.
- § 46-10-24 - Publication of notice of wreck found on Block Island.
- § 46-10-25 - Sale of property to pay duties Perishable property.
- § 46-10-26 - Sale of property subject to reduction in value.
- § 46-10-27 - Inventory and accounting for unclaimed property Delivery to treasurer.
- § 46-10-28 - Director of the department of environmental management Salary and expenses.
- § 46-10-29 - Provisions limited to wrecks in New Shoreham.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.