2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 45 - Towns and cities
CHAPTER 45-6 - Ordinances
- § 45-6-1 - Scope of ordinances permissible.
- § 45-6-2 - Imposition of penalties for ordinance violations.
- § 45-6-2.1 - [Repealed.].
- § 45-6-2.2 - Imposition of penalty for illegal dumping or malicious damage to street lights in the city of Warwick.
- § 45-6-2.3 - Authorization for cities and towns to promulgate and enforce pretreatment and sewer-use ordinances and regulations.
- § 45-6-3 - Ordinances to punish indecent intoxication.
- § 45-6-4 - Names of localities within towns.
- § 45-6-5 - Names of railroad stations.
- § 45-6-6 - Offenses punishable by state law.
- § 45-6-7 - Publication of ordinances.
- § 45-6-8 - Officers for execution of ordinances Enforcement expenses.
- § 45-6-9 - Shut off of water supply for nonpayment of sewer user fees, charges, and assessments.
- § 45-6-10 - Registration of vending machines.
- § 45-6-11 - Community restitution.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.