2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 45 - Towns and cities
CHAPTER 45-48 - Nasonville Water District
- § 45-48-1 - Creation Corporate powers.
- § 45-48-2 - Electors.
- § 45-48-3 - Annual and special meetings Voting.
- § 45-48-4 - Officers constituting administrative board Powers Bylaws Elections.
- § 45-48-5 - Exclusive authority for water distribution Rates Contracts.
- § 45-48-6 - Water shut off for nonpayment of charges.
- § 45-48-7 - Public hydrants Taking of private property.
- § 45-48-8 - Acquisition of land and rights of way.
- § 45-48-9 - Construction and maintenance of pipes, aqueducts, and other structures. Tax exemption.
- § 45-48-10 - Taxes Assessments Penalty for nonpayment.
- § 45-48-11 - Issuance of bonds.
- § 45-48-12 - Redemption of bonds.
- § 45-48-13 - Malicious damage Civil and criminal penalties.
- § 45-48-14 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.