2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 45 - Towns and cities
CHAPTER 45-47 - Municipal Liens on Fire Insurance Proceeds
- § 45-47-1 - Lien on insurance proceeds.
- § 45-47-2 - Certificate required for payment of claim.
- § 45-47-3 - Placement of proceeds in escrow account.
- § 45-47-4 - Inclusion of provision in policies.
- § 45-47-5 - Certification in lieu of payment.
- § 45-47-6 - Applicability of chapter.
- § 45-47-7 - Parties to insurance contract.
- § 45-47-8 - Priority of lien.
- § 45-47-9 - Immunity from liability.
- § 45-47-10 - Insurance commissioner Regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.