2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 45 - Towns and cities
CHAPTER 45-32 - Redevelopment Projects
§ 45-32-8 - Contents of redevelopment plan.
§ 45-32-8 Contents of redevelopment plan. The redevelopment plan shall include, without limitation, the following:
(1) A description of the boundaries and location of the project area;
(2) A description of the existing blighted and substandard conditions in the project area;
(3) A plan describing proposed land uses in the project area;
(4) Proposed standards of population densities, land coverage, and building intensities;
(5) A description of proposed changes in streets and utilities;
(6) A description of proposed changes in zoning or exceptions, variances, or modifications;
(7) A general statement showing that the proposed redevelopment plan conforms to the master or general community plan;
(8) A statement showing the lands in the project area to be acquired and buildings or structures to be demolished and removed;
(9) A general statement of proposed conditions, covenants, and other restrictions controlling the disposal and future use of land and buildings in the project area;
(10) A general statement of the extent of relocation resulting from the proposed redevelopment of the area and the proposed method for rehousing of displaced persons;
(11) A statement of the estimated cost of carrying out the redevelopment plan, and a description of the method of financing the proposed redevelopment project; and
(12) A general statement showing how the purposes of chapters 31 33 of this title would be attained by redevelopment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.