2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 45 - Towns and cities
CHAPTER 45-32 - Redevelopment Projects
§ 45-32-20 - Contents of adoptive ordinance.
§ 45-32-20 Contents of adoptive ordinance. The adoption of a redevelopment plan by a legislative body shall be by ordinance. The ordinance shall:
(1) Designate the project by area, name, and number.
(2) Include findings that the project area is blighted and substandard and requires clearance, replanning, redevelopment, rehabilitation, or improvement or any combination of these remedies.
(3) State the purposes and intent of the legislative body with respect to the project area.
(4) Refer specifically to the determinations required in §§ 45-32-13 45-32-18.
(5) Incorporate by reference the redevelopment plan.
(6) Designate the approved plan as the official redevelopment plan for the project area.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.