2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 45 - Towns and cities
CHAPTER 45-31.1 - Redevelopment Code Enforcement
- § 45-31.1-1 - Declaration of policy.
- § 45-31.1-2 - Redevelopment agency to carry out code enforcement project programs.
- § 45-31.1-3 - Selection of code enforcement areas Formulation of plans.
- § 45-31.1-4 - Prior action required.
- § 45-31.1-5 - Public hearing.
- § 45-31.1-6 - Powers of redevelopment agency.
- § 45-31.1-7 - Cooperation by public bodies.
- § 45-31.1-8 - Appropriation and loans by cities and towns.
- § 45-31.1-9 - Financial assistance by other public bodies.
- § 45-31.1-10 - Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.