2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 45 - Towns and cities
CHAPTER 45-30 - National Defense Housing Projects
- § 45-30-1 - Declaration of purpose.
- § 45-30-2 - Definitions.
- § 45-30-3 - Powers of authority in development and administration of defense housing Law applicable.
- § 45-30-4 - Cooperation of state public bodies.
- § 45-30-5 - Bonds as legal investments.
- § 45-30-6 - Validation of prior agreements.
- § 45-30-7 - Independent authorization Restrictions of other laws inapplicable.
- § 45-30-8 - Cooperation with federal government.
- § 45-30-9 - Determination of housing shortage by council.
- § 45-30-10 - Powers supplementary.
- § 45-30-11 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.