2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 45 - Towns and cities
CHAPTER 45-26 - Town Housing Authorities
- § 45-26-1 - Declaration of necessity.
- § 45-26-2 - Authorities created Resolution to allow functioning.
- § 45-26-3 - Grounds for resolution of need.
- § 45-26-4 - Appointment, terms, and compensation of commissioner.
- § 45-26-5 - Procedure for establishment and incorporation of town authority.
- § 45-26-6 - Area of operation.
- § 45-26-7 - Laws applicable to town authorities.
- § 45-26-8 - Cooperation of state public bodies.
- § 45-26-9 - Loans or donations by towns.
- § 45-26-10 - Rural housing.
- § 45-26-11 - Retirement of employees of town housing authorities.
- § 45-26-12 - Housing for people who are elderly Disabled veterans.
- § 45-26-13 - Housing for people who are elderly Posting of disabilities Enforcement by local fire authorities.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.