2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 45 - Towns and cities
CHAPTER 45-23.1 - Mapped Streets
- § 45-23.1-1 - Establishment of official maps.
- § 45-23.1-1.1 - Establishment or opening of streets not implied.
- § 45-23.1-2 - Additions and changes.
- § 45-23.1-3 - Regulation of buildings in bed of mapped streets.
- § 45-23.1-4 - Buildings not on mapped streets.
- § 45-23.1-5 - Appeals.
- § 45-23.1-6 - Purpose.
- § 45-23.1-7 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.