2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 45 - Towns and cities
CHAPTER 45-22.2 - Rhode Island Comprehensive Planning and Land Use Act
- § 45-22.2-1 - Title.
- § 45-22.2-2 - Adoption of comprehensive plans; supersession of prior plans; relation to other statutes.
- § 45-22.2-3 - Legislative findings and intent Statement of goals.
- § 45-22.2-4 - Definitions.
- § 45-22.2-5 - Formulation of comprehensive plan by cities and towns.
- § 45-22.2-6 - Required elements of comprehensive plan.
- § 45-22.2-7 - Coordination of municipal planning activities.
- § 45-22.2-8 - Adoption of comprehensive plans.
- § 45-22.2-9 - State review of local comprehensive plans.
- § 45-22.2-10 - Coordination of state agencies.
- § 45-22.2-11 - State technical and financial assistance.
- § 45-22.2-12 - Updates and amendments.
- § 45-22.2-13 - Compliance.
- § 45-22.2-14 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.