2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 45 - Towns and cities
CHAPTER 45-19 - Relief of Injured and Deceased Fire Fighters and Police Officers
- § 45-19-1 - Salary payment during line of duty illness or injury.
- § 45-19-1.1 - Liability of third person for damages.
- § 45-19-1.2 - Lien of state or municipality.
- § 45-19-1.3 - Notice of lien.
- § 45-19-1.4 - Liability for payments to an employee without honoring employer's lien.
- § 45-19-1.5 - Examination of records.
- § 45-19-1.6 - Lien docket.
- § 45-19-2 - Board of police officer's relief.
- § 45-19-3 - Appropriations for dependents of police officers killed in line of duty.
- § 45-19-4 - Annuities to dependents of deceased police officers and appropriations to nondependent parents of police officers.
- § 45-19-4.1 - Tuition to children of police officers dying or disabled as a result of service.
- § 45-19-4.2 - Tuition to police officers disabled as a result of service.
- § 45-19-4.3 - One time death benefit Death benefits to family of deceased police officers, correctional officers, and firefighters.
- § 45-19-5 - Board of fire fighter's relief.
- § 45-19-6 - Compensation of fund members.
- § 45-19-7 - Appropriations for relief of fire fighters and dependents.
- § 45-19-8 - Administration of fire fighter's relief.
- § 45-19-9 - Fire fighters protected Relief to volunteer fire fighters injured in line of duty Physician's written report.
- § 45-19-10 - Rate and duration of disability benefits.
- § 45-19-11 - Filing of lists of fire fighters.
- § 45-19-12 - Annuities to dependents of deceased fire fighters and appropriations to nondependent parents of deceased fire fighters.
- § 45-19-12.1 - Tuition to children of deceased or disabled fire fighters.
- § 45-19-12.2 - Annuities to dependents of deceased auxiliary and volunteer fire fighters and appropriations to nondependent parents of deceased auxiliary and volunteer fire fighters.
- § 45-19-12.3 - Tuition to disabled fire fighters.
- § 45-19-13 - Appropriations taking place of funds.
- § 45-19-14 - Appropriations by towns to dependents of deceased police officers and fire fighters.
- § 45-19-15 - Extension of provisions to widows or widowers or domestic partners of other deceased police officers and fire fighters.
- § 45-19-16 - Presumption of disability in the line of fire fighting duty.
- § 45-19-17 - Operation of emergency vehicles Accidents.
- § 45-19-18 - Pensions for certain police officers and fire fighters.
- § 45-19-19 - City and town ordinances providing for retirement of sick or injured police officers or fire fighters.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.