2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 44 - Taxation
CHAPTER 44-8 - Collection by Distress
- § 44-8-1 - Property subject to distraint.
- § 44-8-2 - Notice of sale of personal property distrained.
- § 44-8-3 - Sale of property Disposition of surplus proceeds or property.
- § 44-8-4 - Removal of property to advantageous place for sale.
- § 44-8-5 - Collection of tax after removal of person or property to another city or town.
- § 44-8-6 - Adjournment of sales.
- § 44-8-7 - Summons of person holding property of nonresident or absent taxpayer.
- § 44-8-8 - Distress warrant against person holding property of nonresident or absentee.
- § 44-8-9 - Payment of tax barring action by nonresident or absentee for property.
- § 44-8-10 - Distress warrant against delinquent corporation.
- § 44-8-11 - Attachment and sale of corporate property.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.