2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 44 - Taxation
CHAPTER 44-62 - Tax Credits for Contributions to Scholarship Organizations
- § 44-62-1 - Tax credit for contributions to a scholarship organization General.
- § 44-62-2 - Qualification of scholarship organization.
- § 44-62-3 - Application for the tax credit program.
- § 44-62-4 - Calculation of tax credit and issuance of tax credit certificate.
- § 44-62-5 - Limitations.
- § 44-62-6 - Definitions.
- § 44-62-7 - Miscellaneous Lists.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.