2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 44 - Taxation
CHAPTER 44-6 - Assessment and Collection of State Taxes
- § 44-6-1 - Notice to assessors of state tax on inhabitants or ratable estates.
- § 44-6-2 - Remedy against illegal or overtax Deficiencies in collections.
- § 44-6-3 - Copy of assessment furnished to general treasurer.
- § 44-6-4 - Warrant for collection of tax.
- § 44-6-5 - Collection in manner of city or town taxes.
- § 44-6-6 - Action against delinquent collector.
- § 44-6-7 - Distress warrant on failure of city or town treasurer to deliver delinquent collector's bond.
- § 44-6-8 - Attachment and sale of city or town treasurer's estate.
- § 44-6-9 - Forfeiture by city or town on failure to assess or collect tax.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.