2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 44 - Taxation
CHAPTER 44-59 - Uniform Sales And Use Tax Administration Act
- § 44-59-1 - Short title.
- § 44-59-2 - Legislative finding and intent.
- § 44-59-3 - Definitions.
- § 44-59-4 - Authority to enter agreement.
- § 44-59-5 - Relationship to state law.
- § 44-59-6 - Agreement requirements.
- § 44-59-7 - Cooperating sovereigns.
- § 44-59-8 - Limited binding and beneficial effect.
- § 44-59-9 - Seller and third party liability.
- § 44-59-10 - [Repealed.].
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.